CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK:
This is a reminder to stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19
outbreak through your national and local public health authority. Most
people who become infected with COVID-19 experience mild illness and
recover, but it can be more severe for others. Take care of your health
and protect others by doing the following:
There are everyday actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory
• Wash your hands
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
For more information, visit
This message brought to you by the National Association of Broadcasters
and this station.